Frozen buckwheat ramen noodles with sauce to make a Japanese dish of Yakisoba.
Yakisoba is a popular Japanese dish of buckwheat ramen noodles enjoyed with meat and vegetables. All you need to do is boil the noodles, incorporate the seasoning, meat and stir-fried vegetables of your choice and serve the sizzling dish on a hot plate.
- 3 meals included
- Cooks quickly in 4-5 minutes
Noodles (Wheat Flour, Salt, Emulsifier: Magnesium Carbonate E503, Vegetable Oil, Color Gardenia Yellow E164, Acidity Regulator Citric Acid E330, Sauce (Sugar, Salt, Sauce Powder, Vinegar Powder, Spices, Pepper, Vegetable Oil, Onion, Garlic, Chili, Monosodium Glutamate E621 (Flavor Enhancer), Caramel Color E150c, Emulsifier: Calcium Carbonate E170), Shredded Seaweed
Per 100g: Energy 164 (Kcal) Carbohydrate 32.5g (12%*), Sugar 1g, Protein 4.2g (8%*), Fat1.1g (8%*), Saturated Fat 0.343g (2%*), Cholesterol 32mg (11%*),Sodium 140mg (6%*), Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Do not refreeze once thawed
- Add one cup of vegetable oil into the frying pan, then add any meat & vegetable & stir fry
- Stir fry noodles for 2-3mins
- Add sauce powder & mix well