Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this Website, accessible from http://singareas.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Singarea Enterprises FZ-LLC Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Singarea Enterprises FZ-LLC Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This will let Singarea Enterprises FZ-LLC to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format.
Singarea Enterprises FZ-LLC maintains this website https://www.singareas.com/
All the materials on Singarea Enterprises FZ-LLC Website are provided "as is". Singarea Enterprises FZ-LLC makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Singarea Enterprises FZ-LLC does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
Singarea Enterprises FZ-LLC or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on Singarea Enterprises FZ-LLC Website, even if Singarea Enterprises FZ-LLC or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Singarea Enterprises FZ-LLC Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Singarea Enterprises FZ-LLC will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Singarea Enterprises FZ-LLC may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Singarea Enterprises FZ-LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Singarea Enterprises FZ-LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Singarea Enterprises FZ-LLC of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim related to Singarea Enterprises FZ-LLC Website shall be governed by the laws of ae without regards to its conflict of law provisions.
United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- Payment and Transactions
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.