Korean vermicelli (Glass noodles) with premium quality and firm texture.
Daesang’s glass noodles are sourced from organic sweet potato starch and finely crafted using traditional Korean practices. The vermicelli has a firm texture and elasticity making it ideal for making the famous Korean dish of japchae noodles. You can be creative and add it to your dumplings, soups and spring rolls. With no additives or artificial colours, these cellophane noodles are the trusted choice of chefs and restaurants.
Sweet Potato Powder, Water
Per 20g: Energy 70 (Kcal), Carbohydrate 17g (5%*), Sugar 0g, Protein 0g (0%*), Total Fat 0g (0%*), Saturated Fat 0g (0%*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0%*), Sodium 0mg, Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
1. Put 100g with 1L boiling water in a pot.
2. Keep boiling for 10-12mins & unravel by chopstick during the boil.
3. Check the texture & keep boiling if still hard.
4. Cooling with running water
5. Add green onion & serve with soup