Frozen Japanese Vegan Noodles.
Make delicious ramen dishes with Nishiyama’s vegan noodles made from wheat flour.
Wheat Flour, Salt, Wheat Protein, Reduced Starch Syrup, Rapeseed Oil, Lye Water, Riboflavin E101 (colour), Modified Starch E1420 (Thickening Agent)
Per 100g: Energy 120 Kcal: Total Fat 1.37g (2%*), Saturated Fat 0.343g(2%*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 30mg (10%*), Sodium 158mg (7%*), Total Carbohydrate 23.49g (8%*), Dietary Fiber 3.9g (14%*), Sugars 0.19g, Protein 4g (8%*)
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs
1. Fry the vegetables in cooking oil.
2. Pour 250ml of hot water into a pan (adjust it depending on your taste), add the miso soup stock and stir it well.
3. Boil a generous quantity of water in a large pot, and put the frozen noodles into the boiling water. After about 30 seconds, loosen the noodles and boil for about 2 minutes. To adjust the firmness to your taste, cook slightly longer or shorter.
4. Pour the soup into a bowl after it boils. Drain the boiled noodles and pour them into the bowl that contains the soup. Add vegetables, menma (bamboo shoots) and green onion.
It’s Ready to Eat!
Do not refreeze.