Vanilla Monaka - 140ML

Sale priceAED 4.80


A classic treat of smooth vanilla ice cream sandwiched in two crispy wafer layers.

Popular among kids and kid-of-heart, this all-time frozen snack is not your regular ice cream sandwich. The unique sandwich is prepared from mochiko flour (rice flour) that has a subtly sweet taste and chewy texture, and its combination with creamy ice cream completes the blissful treat. Grab this heavenly treat to cool down your summer days.

Halal product

Tabby - Get your order first, pay later! Pay 14 days after delivery.


Water, Wafer (Wheat Flour, Egg, Salt, Sugar), Sugar, Mixed Milk Powder (Skimmed Milk Powder, Whey Powder), Mixed Oligosaccharide (Corn Syrup, Isomaltooligosaccharide, Fructose Syrup), Processed Butter (Milk Cream, Coconut Oil), Blended Edible Oil, Mixed Formulation (Glycerine Esters Of Fatty Acids E473 (Preservative), Carboxy-Methyl-Cellulose E466 (Emulsifier), Guar Gum E412 (Stabilizer), Carrageenan E407 (Stabilizer)), Artificial Vanilla Flavor, Glycerine Esters Of Fatty Acids E473 (Emulsifier), Gardenia Yellow E164 (Color), Beetroot E162 (color), Maltodextrin, Natural Vanilla Flavor

Contains: Wheat, Egg, Milk


Per 110ml: Energy (Kcal) 134, Protein 2.2g (4%*), Total Fat 5.0g (6%*), Saturated Fat 2.0g (10%*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 20mg (7%*), Carbohydrate 20.0g (7%*), Sugar 1g, Sodium 44mg (2%*), Fiber 0g

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs

You may also like

Recently viewed