A wheat flour mix for making delicious and crunchy Tempura.
Nisshin’s Tempura mix is a simple, convenient and delicious way to make authentic Japanese Tempura recipes. Its exceptionally light batter makes a great mix for any fried dish made of prawns, chicken or vegetables. The perfect ratio of wheat flour, cornflour and rice flour blended with the flavorful seasoning of fried onions make deliciously crunchy Tempura that you just can’t resist!
Wheat Flour, Rice Powder, Corn Starch, Vegetable Protein, Sugar, Modified Starch, Baking Powder, Emulsifier Soy Lechithin E322, Gardenia Yellow E164 (Color), Vitamin B2, Annatto E160b (Natural Color)
Per 100g: Energy366kcal, Carbohydrate74.2g(27%),Protein 8.3g(17%*), Fat2.3g(3%*), Sodium124mg(5%*), Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Tempura Flour 200g
- Water 300ml
- Tempura Flour 400g
- Water 600ml
- Tempura Flour 500g
- Water 750ml
- Must use cold water for crispy batter.
- Fry only 2-3 pieces at a time.
- Keep the oil temperature at 170 – 180 ˚C.
- Drip a drop of batter into the oil and if the batter floats in 3 seconds, the oil is ready to cook.