Frozen Korean Udon noodles with incredible taste and texture.
Samlip’s Sanuki wheat flour noodles are your ideal choice for an authentic Udon noodles dish. It promises authentic Sanuki taste, thickness and chewiness. They are also quite versatile as their mildness easily absorbs the flavours of other ingredients. Serve them hot or cold, and make delicious stir-fries, soups or deep-fry them for a crunchy snack.
Wheat Flour, Modified Tapioca Starch E1420, Refined Salt, Propylene Glycol Alginate E405 (Emulsifier), Acidity Regulator (Potassium Carbonate E501, Sodium Carbonate E500, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic E339), Water
Per 250g: Energy (Kcal) 310, Total Fat 0g (0%*), Saturated Fat 0g (0%*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0%*), Sodium 190mg (10%*), Carbohydrate 68g (21%*), Dietary Fiber 3g (12%*), Sugar 1g, Protein 9g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
How to prepare:
- Boil 1L water for 90G noodles.
- Stir in the noodles and boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain and rinse lightly in cold water.
- Add in your seasonings, toppings, meat and stir-fry.
Udon in soup
1. Put Udon Noodle into 350cc of boiling water and cook for 3 minutes
2. Do Not need to defrost noodles before cooking.