The soup concentrate is the perfect base seasoning for ramen noodles.
The product offers a well-rounded taste with nuances of shiitake, ginger, leek, garlic and konbu seaweed. Boiled with water, this creates a tasty broth that can then be refined with various ingredients, such as carrots, spring onions, noodles and boiled eggs.
Soy Sauce 33% (Water, Soybean, Wheat, Salt), Water, Hydrolyzed Protein (Soybean, Corn, Wheat), Canola Oil, Sesame Oil, Sugar, Salt, Kelp Extract, Cabbage Extract (Cabbage, Glucose, Maltodextrin, Salt), Yeast Extract, Flavor Oil(Rice Bran Oil, Leek), Shiitake Mushroom, Ginger Powder, Leek Powder, White Pepper, Garlic Powder (Garlic, Potato Starch), Bamboo Shoot Powder, Xanthan Gum E415 (stabilizer), Black Pepper, Lactic Acid E270 (acid), Corn Powder
Contains: Soybean, Wheat, Sesame
- Add 8 parts hot water to 1 part of soup stock.
- Refrigerate after opening. Shake well before use.
- This product hardens when cooled.
- Please return to liquid form before using.
Per 100g: Energy 145 (Kcal), Total Fat 8.1g (10%*), Saturated Fat 0.7g (4%*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 6,000mg (261%*), Carbohydrate 11.8g (4%*), Sugar 8.5g, Protein 6.7g (14%*), Dietary Fiber 0.6g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.