Perfect for ramen noodles, the miso-flavoured soup concentrate is mostly soybean paste with flavours of fried garlic and chilli.
The paste can be sweated briefly in the pot and then poured with water. This creates a perfect base broth, which can then be supplemented with fresh vegetables and meat. The concentrate is also particularly suitable for seasoning all sorts of other dishes, sauces and wok pans.
Soybean Paste 53% (Soybean, Water, Rice, Salt), Water, Sugar, Salt, Isolated Soy Protein, Garlic, Canola Oil, Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed Protein, Ginger, Cabbage Extract, Garlic Powder (Garlic, Palm Oil), Spicy Bean Paste (Chili, Salt, Rice Vinegar, Broad Bean, Wheat Flour), Chili Oil (Sesame Oil, Chili Pepper), Sesame.
Contains: Soybean, Wheat, Sesame
- Add 8 parts hot water to 1 part of soup stock.
- Refrigerate after opening. Shake well before use.
- This product hardens when cooled.
- Please return to liquid form before using.
Per 100g: Energy 202 (Kcal), Total Fat 4.9g (6%*), Saturated Fat 0.8g (4%*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0.8mg (0%*), Sodium 5,160mg (224%*), Carbohydrate 28.0g (10%*), Sugar 14.0g, Protein 9.3g (18%*), Dietary Fiber 4.1g.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.