A Japanese version of breadcrumbs made from white bread.
Make delectable Asian dishes like crispy tempuras and katsu, or western dishes like mac and cheese and eggplant parmesan
Tabby - Get your order first, pay later! Pay 14 days after delivery.
Wheat Flour, Yeast, Salt, Palm Oil, Glucose, Corn Starch, Calcium Sulfate E516 (Flour Treatment Agent), Ammonium Chloride E510 (Flour Treatment Agent), Amylase Enzyme from Bacillus, Vitamin C
Per 100g: Energy: 380 (Kcal), Total Fat 3.7g (6%*), Saturated Fat 1.6g (8%*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0%*), Sodium 445mg (19%*), Carbohydrate 72g (24%*), Dietary Fiber 2.5g (10%*), Sugar 8g, Protein 16g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin D 0%, Calcium 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Potassium 0%, Iron 12%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
1. Roll in Tempura Batter Mix (Flour) and coat evenly.
2. Dip into mixture of eggs beaten with 2-3 tablespoons water and ½ teas salt.
3. Roll generously in Panko (Bread Crumbs).
4. Deep fry in Tempura Oil. (Oil Temperature should be 320 Degree Celsius to 350 Degree Celsius Fahrenheit).