Japanese version of bread crumbs made from white bread.
Make delectable Asian dishes like crispy tempuras and katsu, or western dishes like mac and cheese and eggplant parmesan with Samlip's coarse panko.
Tabby - Get your order first, pay later! Pay 14 days after delivery.
Wheat Flour, Yeast, Salt, Palm Oil, Glucose, Corn Starch, Bread Improver [Wheat Flour, Malt Flour, Seaweed Powder, Isolated Soy Protein, Vitamin C, Hemicellulase (Enzyme) , Amylase E1100 (Enzyme)], Vitamin C 0.01%
Contains: Wheat, Soy
Per 100g: Energy: 380 (Kcal), Total Fat 3.7g (6%*), Saturated Fat 1.6g (8%*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0%*), Sodium 445mg (19%*), Carbohydrate 72g (24%*), Dietary Fiber 2.5g (10%*), Sugar 8g, Protein 16g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin D 0%, Calcium 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Potassium 0%, Iron 12%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
1. Roll in Tempura Batter Mix (Flour) and coat evenly.
2. Dip into mixture of eggs beaten with 2-3 tablespoons water and ½ teas salt.
3. Roll generously in Panko (Bread Crumbs).
4. Deep fry in Tempura Oil. (Oil Temperature should be 320 Degree Celsius to 350 Degree Celsius Fahrenheit).