Frozen mouth-watering miso ramen noodles prepared in our famous Sapporo-style.
From our flavoursome range of ramen noodles, enjoy the hearty miso ramen originally from the Japanese city of Sapporo.
Its popularity and consumption span across Japan making it a must-try for every ramen lover. In view of our diverse consumers, this version excludes all animal or alcohol sources. You can even add your favourite toppings of eggs, sweetcorn or butter for a heartier version. So simply boil up the noodles, add our zesty seasoning and enjoy the taste of Japan from anywhere around the world.
Tabby - Get your order first, pay later! Pay 14 days after delivery.
Noodle (Wheat Flour, Salt, Wheat Protein, Modified Oil(Starch Syrup, Rapeseed Oil), Modified Starch E1420 (Thickening Agent), Lye Water, Vitamin B2), Soup (, Soybean Paste, Vegetable Oil, Soy Sauce, Sesame Seed, Sugar, Salt, Garlic, Ginger, Chili Pepper, Seaweed Powder, Perilla Powder, Monosodium Glutamate E621 (Flavor Enhancer), Artificial Flavor, Caramel Coloring E150c, Vitamin E 0.1%
Contains: Wheat, Soybean, Sesame
Per 163g: Energy 476(Kcal); Carbohydrate 70.3g (25%*), Protein 15.1g (30%*), Fat 14.9g (19%*), Saturated Fat 3.0g (15%*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 10mg (3%*), Sodium 2,835mg (123%*), Dietary Fiber 7.9g, Vitamin B2 0.3mg, Vitamin E 1.4mg
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Note: Be Careful not to burn yourself. Please consume the soup stock immediately after opening it.
1. Fry the vegetables in cooking oil.
2. Pour 250ml of hot water into a pan (adjust it depending on your taste), add the miso soup stock and stir it well.
3. Boil a generous quantity of water in a large pot, and put the frozen noodles into the boiling water. After about 30 seconds, loosen the noodles and boil for about 2 minutes. To adjust the firmness to your taste, cook slightly longer or shorter.
4. Pour the soup into a bowl after it boils. Drain the boiled noodles and pour them into the bowl that contains the soup. Add vegetables, menma (bamboo shoots) and green onion.
It’s Ready to Eat!