Delicious ramen which makes stiff and chewy noodles in Asian cuisine.
Make lip-smacking ramen dishes with Nishiyama’s premium grade ramen noodles that are being produced for over 50 years. The thick and elongated ramen, when cooked, make strong and chewy noodles that go great with soups, broths and vegetables. All you have to do to boil the noodles for 2-3 minute, add your seasonings, meat and vegetables and serve quick, delicious and fulfilling ramen dishes.
Tabby - Get your order first, pay later! Pay 14 days after delivery.
Wheat Flour, Wheat Protein, Salt, Albumen, Rapeseed Oil, Propylene Glycol E1520 (Emulsifier), Water, Riboflavin, Modified Starch E1420 (Thickening Agent)
Per 100g: Energy 120 Kcal: Total Fat 1.37g (2%*), Saturated Fat 0.343g(2%*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 30mg (10%*), Sodium 158mg (7%*), Total Carbohydrate 23.49g (8%*), Dietary Fiber 3.9g (14%*), Sugars 0.19g, Protein 4g (8%*)
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs
1. Fry the vegetables in cooking oil.
2. Pour 250ml of hot water into a pan (adjust it depending on your taste), add the miso soup stock and stir it well.
3. Boil a generous quantity of water in a large pot, and put the frozen noodles into the boiling water. After about 30 seconds, loosen the noodles and boil for about 2 minutes. To adjust the firmness to your taste, cook slightly longer or shorter.
4. Pour the soup into a bowl after it boils. Drain the boiled noodles and pour them into the bowl that contains the soup. Add vegetables, menma (bamboo shoots) and green onion.
It’s Ready to Eat!