Mini Choco Ice Cream - 15x34ML


Price:
Sale priceAED 20.00

Description

Mini Choco Ice Cream produced by Lotte Confectionery

Halal product

Tabby - Get your order first, pay later! Pay 14 days after delivery.

Ingredients

Water, Chocolate 17% (Sugar, Cocoa Preparation (Whole Milk Powder, Cacaomas, Cocoa Butter, Cacaomas, Lactose, Vegetable Oil, Emulsifier Soy Lecithin E322, Artificial Vanilla Flavor), Coconut Oil, Sugar, Mixed Milk Powder (Skimmed Milk Powder, Whey Powder), Processed Butter, Mixed Oligosaccharide (Corn Syrup, Isomaltooligosaccharide, Fructose Syrup), Soybean Oil, Concentrated Milk, Glycerine Esters Of Fatty Acids E473 (Preservative), Guar Gum E412 (Stabilizer), Locust Bean Gum E410 (Emulsifier), Tamarind Gum E411 (emulsifier), Carrageenan E407 (Stabilizer), Artificial Vanilla Flavor, Gardenia Yellow E164 (Color), Dextrin E1400 (Flavor Enhancer), Beetroot E162 (color)

Contains: Milk, Soybean, Coconut

Nutrition

Per 510ML: Energy 160kcal: Total Fat 11g (22%*), Saturated Fat 7g (47%*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 10mg (3%*), Sodium 25mg (1%*), Total Carbohydrate 13g (4%*), Sugar 10g, Protein 2g (4%*), Dietary Fiber 0g

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

Recently viewed