100% Organic, fine matcha powder from the Uji farms of Japan.
Ujinotsuyu produces premium grade matcha powder for making delicious green tea, lattes, iced drinks, cakes and smoothies. Sourced from Kyoto, the birthplace of authentic green tea, Midori is ceremonial grade matcha that contains a mellow umami taste and aroma.
Add this Japanese beverage to your everyday diet for its plentiful benefits.
Tabby - Get your order first, pay later! Pay 14 days after delivery
Green Tea Powder 100%
Per 100g: Energy 324kcal, Carbohydrate 39.5g (15%*), Sugar 0g, Protein 29.6g (61%*), Fat 5.3g (7%*), Saturated Fat 0.7g (4%*), Trans Fat 0.2g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 6mg (0%*), Dietary Fiber 38.5g (136%*)
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Green Tea Bar
- 2 1/2 cups shredded organic coconut
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp culinary Green Tea powder
- 1 tsp organic cinnamon
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 scoop collagen powder (leave out for vegan)
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/3 cup melted organic coconut oil
- 3 tbsp raw honey
- 1 ripe banana
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and process till a sticky mass forms. Should not be crumbly, if it is; add more honey.
- Press into a baking pan, size depends on the thickness you want. We recommend a bread pan!
- Store in the fridge for 30 minutes before cutting into squares.