Delicious Bonito fish stock powder for broths and soups.
Make lip-smacking dishes with Marutomo’s Hondashi powder which is prepared by a careful selection of top-grade bonito fishes. Hondashi is a versatile ingredient and ideally incorporated to attain a rich bonito flavour and texture to noodles, broths and miso soups.
- 1 teaspoon for 1 cup of stock (for miso soup) to serve 4 people
- A quick and easy way to add bonito flavour
- Granulated powder, easily soluble
- Allergen-free ingredients
Tabby - Get your order first, pay later! Pay 14 days after delivery.
Bonito Powder, Bonito Extract, Kelp Powder, Salt, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate E621 (Flavor Enhancer)
Per1g: Energy2.3kcal, Carbohydrate 0.28g (0%), Sugar 0g, Protein 0.27g (1%*), Fat 0.01g (0%*), Saturated Fat 0.08g (0%*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 23mg (8%*), Sodium 172mg (7%*), Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs
For Seasoned Rice
Preparation Before Cook
Washing A Rice, Soak In A Water For 30min & Draining A Water *Cut Chicken Meat Into 2cm/ Cut Carrot Randomly, Slice Shiitake Mushroom *Washing With Hot Water For Fried Bean Curd & Cut Randomly *Removing Sinew Of Snow Pea, Boiling, Draining & Cutting
How To Cook
1. Put Washed Rice With A Water Into A Rice Cooker
2. Add Hondashi 8g, Soy Sauce Then Mix Well & Put On Top For Chicken Meat 200g, Carrot 1/3, Shiitake Mushroom 2pc, Fried Bean Curd 1pc & Snow Pea 4pc
3. Once Cooked, Mix Well & Serving
Rice 300g, Chicken Meat 200g, Carrot 1/3, Shiitake Mushroom 2pc, Fried Bean Curd 1pc, Snow Pea 4pc, Hondashi 8g, Soy Sauce Small Amount