Mild Japanese curry sauce mixed with an aromatic blend of spices.
Add that extra oomph to your spicy dishes with S&B’s mildly spiced Hot Golden curry sauce for people who prefer less spice. The tantalizing curry mix is a staple pantry item in Japan and is diversely used in soups, condiments, curries and grilled meat or fish.
- No meat content
- Contains gluten
- Mildly spiced – suitable for low spice consumers
- Boil or microwave in water and add to dishes
- Serving suggestion and recipes included
Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Canola Oil, Salt, Sugar, Curry Powder5%, Spices, Caramel Coloring E150, Monosodium Glutamate E621, Malic Acid E296 (Acid), Disodium Guanylate E627 (Flavor Enhancer), Disodium Inosinate E631 (Flavor Enhancer)
Per 18g: Energy: 90 (Kcal), Total Fat 5g (6%*), Saturated Fat 3g (15%*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0%*), Sodium 800mg (35%*), Carbohydrate 9g (3%*), Dietary Fiber 1g (2%*), Sugar 2g, Protein 1g (2%*)
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2-3lbs Lean Beef (or Chicken, Lamb, Shrimp)
- 2 1/2 Lbs Onions
- 4tbsp Cooking Oil
- 6cups Water
- 1box Golden Curry Sauce Mix
- Cut Lean Beef (or Chicken, Lamb, Shrimp) into cubes and chop onions finely.
- Stir-fry meat and onions in oil or butter in a large skillet until onions are lightly browned, approx. 3min. If you wish add carrots, celery, bell pepper or other vegetables.
- Add water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until meat is tender, approx. 15min.
- Remove from heat, break S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix into pieces and add them to the skillet, stir until completely melted.
- Simmer 5min., stirring constantly.
- Serve hot over rice or noodles.
For Half Pack Cooking (6 servings)
Use half amount of ingredients with 3 1/3 cups of water.