Hot Japanese curry sauce mix with an aromatic blend of spices.
Add that extra oomph to your spicy dishes with S&B’s Hot Golden curry sauce which is a staple pantry item in Japan. The tantalizing curry mix can be diversely used in soups, condiments, curries and grilled meat or fish etc. and traditionally enjoyed with Japanese rice.
- No meat content
- Contains gluten
- Extra Hot! A must-try for spice fanatics
- Boil or microwave in water and add to dishes
- Serving suggestion and recipes included
Tabby - Get your order first, pay later! Pay 14 days after delivery.
Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Salt, Curry Powder, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate E621 (Flavor Enhancer), Caramel Coloring E150c, Pepper, Malic Acid E296 (acid), Chili Pepper, Garlic, Disodium Guanylate E627 (flavor Enhancer), Disodium Inosinate E631 (flavor Enhancer), Celery Seed, Mustard
Contains: Wheat, Mustard
Per 18g: Energy 90 kcal: Total Fat 5g(6%*), Saturated Fat 3g(15%*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg(0%*), Sodium 750mg(33%*), Total Carbohydrate 9g (3%*), Dietary Fiber 1g (5%*), Sugar 2g, Protein 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Suggestion of Ingredients (12 servings)
2-3lbs Lean Beef (or Chicken, Lamb, Shrimp), 2 1/2 Lbs Onions, 4tbsp Cooking Oil, 6cups Water, 1box Golden Curry Sauce Mix
1. Cut Lean Beef (or Chicken, Lamb, Shrimp) into cubes and chop Onions finely.
2. Stir-fry meat and onions in Oil or Butter in a large skillet until onions are lightly browned, approx. 3min. If you wish add carrots, celery, bell pepper or other vegetable.
3. Add water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until meat is tender, approx. 15min.
4. Remove from heat, break S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix into pieces and add them to the skillet, stir until completely melted. Simmer 5min., stirring constantly.
5. Serve hot over rice or noodles.
For Half Pack Cooking (6servings): Use half amount of ingredients with 3 1/3 cups water.