Fried Laver Roll CJ - 700G


Price:
Sale priceAED 30.00

Description

Crispy snack of fried laver roll from famous Korean brand CJ. 

Bibigo seaweed uses a 100% Korean domestic laver that preserves its deep and natural flavour, roasted at different temperatures depending on the season to maintain constant crispiness 365 days a year.

The perfect snack with family partnered with Tteokbokki.

This crispy seaweed vegetable roll goes in a pack of two 350G.

Halal product

Tabby - Get your order first, pay later! Pay 14 days after delivery.

Ingredients

Glass Noodle, Batter Mix, Carrageenan E407 (Stabilizer), Leek, Vegetable Oil, Seaweed Laver, Oyster Sauce, Garlic, Salt, Sugar, Rice Flour, Disodium 5 Ribonucleotide E635 (flavour Enhancer), Black Pepper Powder, Water

Nutrition

Per 350G: Energy (Kcal) 165, Carbohydrate 26g (8%*), Sugar 2g, Protein 1.4g (3%*), Total Fat 6g (11%*), Saturated Fat 1g (7%*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0%*), Sodium 330mg (17%*), Fiber 0g

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs

Recently viewed