Pain Relief Patch provides effective pain relief for up to 24 hours.
How to use
Ask a doctor before use
- Adults and Children 15 years and over apply to the affected area
- Remove patch from backing film and apply to skin
- For best contact apply to a dry, flat area, free of moisture, oils or lotions
- To remove - slowly peel off the patch
- Patch will not re-stick well once removed
- Only use one patch at a time per day
Some individuals may not experience pain relief until several hours after applying the patch.
Do not use
- On the face, rash, wounds or damaged skin
- If allergic to aspirin or other NSAIDs