Chocolate Biscuit Binch - 102G


Price:
Sale priceAED 13.50

Description

A unique twist to the traditional chocolate biscuit snack.

We are all very familiar with chocolate sandwiched in biscuits, but have you ever tried it the other way around? South Korean confectionary brand Lotte has mastered the innovative approach to flawlessly sandwich crunchy biscuits in two mellow layers of heavenly chocolate. A perfect gift for a chocolate fan!

Halal product


Ingredients

White Flour, White Sugar, Cocoa Preparation (Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass), Lactose, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Sunflower Oil, Cocoa Butter, Concentrated Milk Powder, Almond Powder 1.5%, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid E330), Soy Lecithin (E322), Salt, Lactose Powder, Yeast, Artificial Flavor (Vanilla Flavor, Milk Flavor, Vanillin) COCOA SOLIDS 23%, MILK SOLIDS 15%

Contains: Almond, Milk, Soy, Wheat, Gluten

Nutrition

Per 8.5g: Energy (Kcal) 45, Carbohydrate 5g (2%*), Sugar 3g (3%*), Protein 1g (1%*), Total Fat 2.3g (4%*), Saturated Fat 1.4g (9%*), Trans Fat 0.2g, Cholesterol 2mg (0%*), Sodium 15mg (1%*), Dietary Fiber 0g

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

Customer Reviews

Based on 2 reviews Write a review

You may also like

Recently viewed