Chicken Rice Chili Sauce - 230G

Save 15%

Price:
Sale priceAED 12.41 Regular priceAED 14.60

Description

Tangy Chilli to pair with Chicken Rice.

Kwong Cheong Thye Chicken Rice Chilli goes amazingly well with steamboat too.

Made in Singapore.

Halal product


Ingredients

Red Chili, Sugar, Water, Soy Sauce (Water, Soy Bean, Wheat, Salt), Ginger, Garlic, Sesame Oil, Salt, Modified Cornstarch E1422, Acetic Acid E260 (Acidity Regulator), Monosodium Glutamate E621 (Flavor Enhancer), Xanthan Gum E415 (stabilizer)

Contains: Wheat, Soybean, Sesame

Nutrition

Per 22.5g: Energy 28 (Kcal), Carbohydrate 4.3g (1%*), Sugar 3.2g, Protein 0.6g (1%*), Total Fat 0.9g (1%*), Saturated Fat 0.3g (2%*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0%*), Sodium 284mg (12%*), Dietary Fiber 0.7g

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs

You may also like

Recently viewed