Blendy Stick Jasmine Tea Au Lait - 60G

Save 10%

Price:
Sale priceAED 13.50 Regular priceAED 15.00

Description

A stick with a creamy and sweet taste that you can enjoy in a mug size.

AGF "Blendy" Stick Jasmine Tea Ole 6 is a jasmine milk tea that you can enjoy the elegant and gorgeous scent of jasmine and the creamy yet refreshing sweetness. Individually wrapped stick type where each cup is always fresh.

Halal product

Tabby - Get your order first, pay later! Pay 14 days after delivery.

Ingredients

Cream Powder, Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder, Jasmine Tea Extract Powder, Ph Adjuster(Sodium Hydroxide E524), Milk Protein, Artificial Milk Flavor, Aspartame E951 (sweetener), Phenylalanine (amino Acids), Acesulfame Potassium E950 (sweetener), Emulsifier Soy Lecithin E322, Silicon Dioxide E551 (anti-Caking Agent), Vitamin C 0.1%, Gardenia Blue E165 (Color), Amino Acid

Contains: Milk, Soy

How to use

You can easily enjoy ice jasmine tea ole by adding half the usual hot water and ice to one stick.

Nutrition

Per 10g: Energy 50Kcal, Carbohydrate 6.5g (2%*), Sugar 6.3g, Protein 0.55g (1%*), Total Fat 2.4g (3%*), Saturated Fat 0.9g (5%*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0%*), Sodium 0.09g (0%), Dietary Fiber 0.2g, Polyphenol 57mg, Cafein 6mg

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

Recently viewed