Blendy Stick Espresso Au Lait Low Sugar - 53.6G


Price:
Sale priceAED 15.00

Description

AGF Blendy Espresso Au Lait Instant Coffee sticks are all-in-one individually wrapped instant coffee packages.

Just add one "stick" (sachet) to hot water for a delicious cup of Espresso Au Lait. Fresh and easy to carry because they are packaged individually for each cup. It can be carried to offices and even outdoors. Recommended for every occasion.

A Deep Rich Coffee flavour with a Creamy Mild Sweetness you can enjoy in your favourite cup or mug. Less Sweetness with this Espresso Au Lait type coffee, (Reduced sugar by 60%).

Tabby - Get your order first, pay later! Pay 14 days after delivery.

Ingredients

Cream Powder, Instant Coffee, Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder, Salt, Ph Adjuster (Sodium Hydroxide E524), Milk Protein, Artificial Milk Flavor, Emulsifier Soy Lecithin E322, Aspartame E951 (sweetener), Phenylalanine (amino Acids), Silicon Dioxide E551 (anti Caking Agent), Amino Acid

Contains: Milk, Soy

Nutrition

Per 6.7g: Energy 33Kcal, Carbohydrate 3.6g(1%*), Sugar 3.5g, Protein 0.7g (1%*), Total Fat 1.8g(3%*), Saturated Fat 0.7g (4%*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0%*), Sodium 0.13g(0%), Dietary Fiber 0.1g, Cafein 86mg

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

You may also like

Recently viewed