Using the best-in-class wheat flour and most hygienic machines, Kwong Cheong's noodles have perfected the art of making the best egg noodles in Singapore. Make Chinese chow mein, lo mein, Indonesian Mee Goreng or Vietnamese Mi Kho, the versatility of these noodles satisfies any cuisine.
- Springy and chewy texture like ramen, when boiled.
- Make stir-fried noodles with chicken, meat or vegetables.
- Made in Singapore.
Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate E500 (emulsifier)
Per 55g: Energy 200(Kcal) Total Fat 0g (0%*), Saturated Fat 0g (0%*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 10mg (18%*), Carbohydrates 47g (12%*), Sugar 0g, Protein 4g, Dietary Fiber 0g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs
1. Put 100g with 1L boiling water in a pot.
2. Keep boiling for 10-12mins & Unravel by chop stick during boil.
3. Check a texture & keep boiling if still hard.
4. Cooling with running water
5. Add green onion & serving with soup